Saturday, October 11, 2008

Grandkids


WOW . . . what a brood. I know this picture isn't the best, but hey, it shows all the recent humans added to our family.
Noah is on Brenda's lap with Judah infront rubbing his nose and Kai is looking up watching everyone. I have the newest kids, Jocelyn and Taylin, two granddaughters in three weeks. That has to be some kind of record.
We love playing with them and then running out the door to a nice, quiet house. You what they say about grandkids, "If we'd known how much fun they were we would have had them first.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ros said...

Congratulations on all your grandchildren!

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Don!
This is pastor Tim Johnson! Remember me from the Vader, Wa. days? My wife Julie and I have been pastoring a Foursquare church we planted eight years ago here in the Tacoma area. We have a 7 yr. old daughter, Julieanna. Dad and I had both been thinking about you and your family and were just talking about you on the phone, so I had Julie google you, and here you are! We would love to reconnect if it possible. My email is pastortim77@yahoo.com, and my cell phone # is 253-222-2494. Hope to hear from you soon. Of all the pastors I sat under growing up and worked with in ministry, I have the fondest memories of you...
Blessings!
Tim Johnson

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home